GTKYG; Mutiny Handjobs



So I've decided to review all the pairs of grips that I seem to chew through every couple weeks, highlighting the pro's and con's of these pieces of rubber that we grip with our hands, on our BMX bicycles.

Mutiny Handjobs.

Lasted about 10 weeks, which is very decent.
I really liked these grips, they didn't take very long to break-in, and once they were worn a tad, they felt truely awesome. The little ridges/lines that make up the grip tore off pretty easilly, and at about the 5 week mark I switched them up, so LHS of the right, vice versa. Once all the lines/ridges ripped off, the grip was still decent even though they were bare. Sadly, I ripped a huge hole in them one night, which had been developing over a couple days. So 10 weeks owned, probably about 25+ rides, pretty decent figures!

Comfort: 9/10
Durability: 7/10