900 odd km's

I got a new car. Totally stoked on it, great condition inside and out, runs fantastic, low km's for it's make and model, great price, and the previous owner is a car-nut (even better, a VW nut), so we know that it was in good hands. What makes it even more interesting, is that in the service log, the original owner used to live about 5 minutes drive from where I live in Melb.
Only downside to this car, was that it was located in NSW.
So, I went to the airport on Saturday morning.

Bit of reading to pass the 1.5 hours on the plane. Top Gear ended up being more interesting.

*Insert photos of meeting Dad at Sydney airport, driving to car, buying car, watching Super 14 at the RSL, and then driving for about 2 hours out to Goulburn.
Dad and I arrive at some motel at about 12am, in bloody Goulburn.

The VR6 on a foggy Sunday morning at about 7am, about to commence a days driving. Could so drag the WRX next to it.

Kodak Moment at the Big Merino of Goulbern.

This is what was around me for about 7 hours. This, alot of dead animals on the side of the road. R.I.P. Animals.


Vroom Vroom. I quite like the tinted lights of the VR.


The Dog on the Tucker Box was a huge hit with the tourists, they even have a festival in November for this monument. Anyone interested? This was the best thing Gundagai had on offer.

Only 168km's to Melbs. Driving for so long is boring, lucky Dad and I switched it up evey now and then.

Roadtrip Munchies, pastie @ Euroa (I think).

And that's it! Decent journey, and having a bit of a road trip with Dad wasn't so bad!